New Normal.....Part Two

Dare I say I’m approaching being back to normal 100%. This is been such a long haul.  My immunity system has been clobbered. I’ve been writing about this for the last 37 days since that is the amount of time I have been laid up, with a day or two of "feeling better" in between relapses.  This was quite a run for me as I do not get sick, especially as sick as I was.  Although there are reasons for everything given the last few years of major stress, I’m not at all surprised that after our final move to a new city and state and dealing with other issues that I finally just let my guard down.

Throughout these last several weeks I’ve often felt I’m not supposed to be sick, I’m not supposed to get stressed out, I’m the one that helps people manage that and prevent that!  But alas, I realize I’m not super human and it also allows me to understand my clients more.

I’ve had an awful lot of time to think, worry, analyze, plan, reflect, regroup, re-plan, redo, and refresh.  I’ll be honest with you, I haven’t been to the gym more than twice since December 23 I’ve lost a significant amount of weight, I think I’ve earned that as awful as I felt, and I have not found my appetite to be back on track.  But now it’s time to get back into the game, however slowly that will be, I will ease into my workouts, my meal plans, and I’m now looking at my purpose much differently than I did just six weeks ago.




My purpose, like you, is to evolve and grow, work at understanding myself better as I travel through my life, and to be the best version of me that I can be.  My purpose inside of this is to help others find that maybe a little bit sooner than later......I have tremendous empathy for the struggle to get and stay healthy and fit. I will be your number one support partner guiding you through the journey.  YOU will do all the work, I am there to hold your hand and keep you grounded, inspired and accountable.


I had so many things that I wanted to do over the holidays, and in January!  With all of this self discovery I have done and a deeper connection with myself, comes the opportunity to help people become better equipped to take care of themselves on a much deeper level. 

We must make it a priority to pay attention to our health in mind, body, and spirit.




With that said......see below!


My schedule has 4 spots open for the six week program at the January PROMO RATE.  I would love for you to sign up! This is a great investment in yourself - you deserve it, you’ve earned it - why not keep your momentum going for 2018 and beyond and find your best health yet!!

Click here to schedule a FREE consultation and to enroll!


https://squareup.com/store/TheInspiredLife






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT is holding you back? Do you want REAL HEALTH???? Read on.......especially for the SERIOUS promotions all month long!

2020 Real & Authentic Health - Weekly Inspiration III, Week of January 20, 2020

2020 Real & Authentic Health - Weekly Inspiration IV, January 27, 2020