WHAT is holding you back? Do you want REAL HEALTH???? Read on.......especially for the SERIOUS promotions all month long!


Hey there - yes, it's me, again, and, yes, it HAS been a while. I have been sealed up in what has become the corporate environment for a while and I am finally back!



We are about to wrap up the holidays and 2019. It is a time of overindulgence of everything including food and drink. It is also a time to reconnect with family and friends, reflect on the year - the ups and downs and find the gratitude in all of it. It is a time to reset and recharge for the new year. Closing the 2019 chapter and creating the next one in 2020.

The New Year brings many "resolutions" -
"This year I will................." and "I will never eat, drink, say, or do that again." NOT REALISTIC right? Not fun either.


And really, all of the New Year New Me junk is just that - junk. What you eat does not define you, how often you get to HIIT class or climb a mountain does not make you better than everyone else. It is a very personal part of us.

What, you ask? HEALTH. This is the most personal thing that does not require (or need) input from social media (which I am using right now 😑) or some new book that has a pretty cover, a new way to make cauliflower (though I LOVE it), some celebrity telling you how it is and how you can look like him or her. I am sure I could look like any of those celebrities with a team of people around me on the hour.

But what I am getting at, is a REAL HEALTH is whatever it means to you. Is it you wanting to drop 20, or even 100? Okay - I will support you on that. There are many reasons that are more important than appearance, to lose weight. You only get this one physical form, this body. Showing your appreciation for it, and all it does for you is the key in ultimate health. It looks different for everyone.

Health can also be defined as building more strength, flexibility, balance and walking 10,000 steps each day. It can be a trip to HIIT class once a week and a good old-fashioned power walk another day. I am not here to preach any one dietary theory or offer a blueprint for everyone. We are all different, we all require the basics, more fruits and veggies, a little less steak, sugar, booze and more sleep.

We also need more laughter, humility, calm and more acceptance for others AND ourselves. How do you find this? How do you create more of this? Ask yourself, what is your self-worth? Are you worthy of a healthy and happy life? Are you willing to take action steps to create that life?

Why or why not?

I will be that co-pilot with you - coaching you through these steps - these questions you ask yourself, ABOUT yourself and how to achieve that REAL WHOLE HEALTH, not just for 2020, but far beyond!

Okay - some of you do not really know me, right? Many of you do but you are wondering “who is this person who wants to help me live my best life!?”

Here is a little about me............




As a Behavioral Health Partner, I utilize my area of expertise by working with individuals who are seeking to transition into a healthier sustainable lifestyle. I meet you where YOU are, not where I think you should be.

I understand firsthand, the challenges of discovering optimal health. My life has presented some challenges that made me look deeper into who I was and how I could become and stay as healthy as possible without sacrificing fun and happiness on the planet! Through trial and error, I find the balance that works for my mind, body, and life and it is not always perfect or without adjustments.

Now, I share that knowledge with you.

We often ask ourselves “WHAT should I eat? HOW should I exercise?” The answer is, it is not just about food and exercise. Life is more than Cross Fit and Kale. We have to evaluate our life as a whole. Food actually comes secondary to how we feel in the other areas of our lives: social connectedness, career, finances, creativity, faith and spirituality, relationships, stress levels and more.

The programs I offer to clients are custom-tailored to the individual. There is not a blueprint that works for everyone because we are all different. As we work together, we look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole. Throughout our time together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the foods and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance, and health. My main goal is for you to not NEED me forever! :)

My job is to empower your inner light for health, happiness, and success. My goal is to reach as many people as possible to educate them on their path to discovering their highest health. I provide individual, group, and online coaching programs to fulfill your needs. Looking forward to hearing from you!

In Health,

Mindi




Discover NEW opportunities to EMPOWER YOUR LIFE!

•SELF Health Coaching

•LIFE Learn how to set and achieve goals to discover your true dreams
•INSPIRE Workshops, group classes, seminars

•RETREAT Personalized retreats and workshops, group coaching programs

Emotional fitness
Social fitness
Home Life
Work Life........whatever it is - all roads lead to your whole health.

Free calls to meet and greet and get you started
7,14,21 day Jump Start Programs

3,6-month and yearly customer-tailored-for-you programs.

Monthly packages

all sessions and programs are conducted via zoom/telephonic

Here is a sample of what we will do together

NOW through January 31, 2020......
Unbelievable “grand re-opening” rates for all products and services


A sampling of what is available and more will be rolled out on January 1st!!

https://squareup.com/store/TheInspiredLife

Whether you just want a meal plan or you want to take it above and beyond, let’s talk and get you started!


At the risk of sounding selfish, but it isn't, remember it is all about your health and wellness. It can make or break things in life and it’s never too late to start! That first step can be as tiny as you need it to be. Every step is one more than you have already taken!





For details, contact: thislifeinspired@gmail.com




Namaste,
Mindi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Real & Authentic Health (RealHealthyAF) - Weekly Inspiration I, July 5, 2021

2020 Real & Authentic Health - Weekly Inspiration III, Week of January 20, 2020